Covid-19 Appointment Information
Please read prior to your appointment
We are so excited to finally be able to open our doors once again and start creating. Firstly we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support during this difficult period.
In line with current UK government guidelines to ensure a safe reopening there are some special notices that we would like to share with all clients who have bookings with us. Please read through them carefully prior to attending your appointment.
- We ask that you please fill out the NHS Track and Trace form, either digitally on our website or in store on the day of your appointment.
- Attend your appointment on time which will ensure that we can clean and there is no overlap between clients.
- Where possible attend your appointment alone.
- Wear mask to your appointment. This is vital in order to protect yourself and us, we will be doing the same.
- If you are experiencing it have been in contact with anyone experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms please call to rearrange your appointment and follow the guidelines on the gov.uk website. You will not lose your deposit in this case.
- Wash/sanitize your hands before your appointment. We have hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer available for you.
Again we would like to thank our wonderful clients for helping us create a safe environment for everyone. We cannot wait to see you all again be it old acquaintances or new friends!
If there are any questions or anything isn’t covered please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
Track & Trace
In order to keep our customers safe and to comply with Government policy, all customers are required to complete the Track and Trace form.